TUITION BY CLASS LENGTH:
Prices listed include 1 class a week from September – June (excluding holidays: see calendar for more info)
- 30 minute class: $280/year
- 45 minute class: $320/year
- 60 minute class: $360/year
- 90 minute class: $400/year
If enrolling single student in multiple classes…
- Enrolled in 2 classes: 20% Off total tuition of that student for the year
- Enrolled in 3 or more classes: 30% Off total tuition of that student for the entire year
PAYMENTS & PAYMENT OPTIONS:
- All tuition is based on the entire year (Sept – Jun) and can be paid in 2 ways:
- Up Front: Families wishing to pay upfront will receive a 10% discount off their total tuition due (excluding Celebration Fees, Registration fees or additional garment fees). To receive this discount, payment (in full) is due by the first day of classes in September.
- Monthly: Families wishing to pay monthly installments towards their total tuition can sign up for our monthly payment option. These families will have their total tuition due broken down into 8 equal payments with payments due by the 1st of each month. Payments received after the 10th will be considered late and will incur a $10 late fee.
- Payments can be made:
- Using your Parent Portal Log-In using a Debit or Credit Card through PayPal
- In house using cash, check or Debit or Credit Card (via PayPal)
- Mailed to: Leaps Of Faith CDC , 2530 Fox Trail Drive, Lancaster, Ohio 43130
MULTIPLE CLASS DISCOUNT
See above… “If enrolling single student in multiple classes”
- Second enrolled sibling receives a $40 per year discount
- Third enrolled sibling receives an $80 per year discount
Our company continues to grow through your referrals. As a thank you, we’d like to give you a $10 tuition credit certificate for each referred new dancer who stays at least 3 months. They must list you, on their registration form, as the one who referred them. Tuition credits will be issued in February and must be used by May of that year. If lost, the credit certificate will not be replaced. If you have pre-paid your yearly tuition, you will be reimbursed in February for any tuition credits you have earned. Tuition credits do not apply when a sibling of a current dancer enrolls (See Sibling Discount above).
- Every dancer must pay an enrollment fee of $25 which is due with your completed registration form (either online or by mail). This fee must be paid before your registration can be completed and your child’s spot secured in the classes of your choice. This fee is non-transferable between siblings. If a family is enrolling 3 or more students in the same dance year, the family max is $60.
THESE FEES CAN BE AVOIDED:
There is a fee assessed to all monthly tuition payments not paid by the 10th of each month. If your child is going to miss class and you won’t be at the studio to pay, you can avoid the late fee by mailing your tuition payment to Leaps of Faith CDC, 2530 Fox Trail Drive, Lancaster, Ohio 43130 OR by logging into your parent portal and paying online. If you need to delay payment for any reason, please discuss this with us ahead of time so you are not charged the $10 late fee.
There is a $40 Fee for any returned checks.
ALL SHOW EVENTS ARE OPTIONAL. IF YOU WISH AND ARE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE, THE FOLLOWING FEES WILL APPLY:
SPRING CELEBRATION EVENT FEE
If you are participating in our Spring Celebration, there is a $60 fee per dancer to cover garments (new, altered or embellished), tights if needed, accessories, props, backstage help, programs and other event needs. This cost will also provide each family with 1 DVD of the Spring Celebration. We provide fundraising opportunities to help you defray this cost (see Fundraiser). You can do a combination of fundraiser and payment to cover this fee. This fee is broken down into 2 payments.
- First Installment of Event Fee Due on December 1st: $40
- Second Installment of Event Fee Due on March 1st: $20
- All Event Fees are Non-refundable!
- Family max is $160 ($110 due December 1st & $50 due March 1st)
All students are required to have new or like new dance shoes for the event. You will be required to purchase shoes through Leaps of Faith. They are top quality shoes at a discounted price compared to dance retailers. Prices range from $15 – $40 depending on the style and genre of shoe. Pointe shoes can range from $80 – $100+.
It is our goal to keep costs low. Admission is FREE to our Spring Celebrations however, we also like to give back to the community. That is why we ask that any one wishing to attend our Spring Celebration to please bring a toy or other donation for Nationwide Children’s Hospital. The more people we invite… the bigger the blessing!
Professional portraits of the girls in their garments and additional copies of the Spring Celebration on DVD will be available to purchase.
Students wishing to withdraw must comply with our withdrawal procedures detailed below.
TO ADD/DROP A CLASS:
If wanting to add/drop a class after the first week of classes, students must submit a written letter addressing which classes he/she would like to add/drop that includes a signature of the student, signature of the parent/guardian of that student and must be approved by the instructor(s) of classes in question. A tuition recalculation will be assessed once the letter is received by the Leaps of Faith administration.
TO WITHDRAW FROM ALL CLASSES:
If wishing to discontinue attending classes at Leaps of Faith, for any reason, students must submit a written letter that includes their name and date of withdraw. That letter must also include the signature of the student(if over 18) and/or the signature of their parent/guardian. Students are responsible for any/all tuition due until a withdrawal letter is received by Leaps of Faith administration. Any fundraiser earnings will automatically go into the studio’s general funds. By signing the registration form, the student and/or guardian agrees to this policy. No refunds of any tuition payments or fees will be given if a student withdraws for any reason after January of the current dance season. All Event Fees are non-refundable.
On a personal note… please remember that preparations for our annual Spring Celebration & Productions start way before the first count of choreography is ever taught. Our staff spends hours preparing lesson plans, picking out music, creating choreography and ordering costumes outside of class time all for our students! A student withdrawing from class, especially after the month of January, can add hours worth of work, not only to the instructor, but also to the rest of the students in the class! All of our staff and instructors are committed to their students… we hope that you will follow through with your commitment to us as well! Thank you for your consideration before choosing to withdraw!